Friday, February 6, 2009

what a week


. . . yes it was.

tuesday: i planned on visiting my daughter at school and ended up taking her to the er because she had been sick for 5 days and was likely dehydrated. as i expected, she was and they started an iv to hydrate her. within 20 minutes she looked and sounded better. despite the circumstances, we had nice day and it was wonderful to spend time with my kiddo. i miss you.

wednesday
: i got a phone call from the ski patrol that my younger daughter had taken a spill snowboarding and injured her wrist. they assured me she was fine and let me talk to her which then convinced me that she was ok except that her wrist was sore. not the best week for a sore wrist as she has piano competition in the morning and volleyball in the afternoon. i'm sorry for the rough day kiddo. xoxo

and now it's friday evening and all seems well and let's hope it stays that way.

No comments: