Tuesday, August 11, 2009

my dad


i am missing my dad more than usual today. his birthday was sunday. i wasn't sad on sunday. i always do this. i'm not sad on the day you'd think i'd be sad. it's usually the days before or after the day you'd think i'd be sad that i'm actually sad. make sense?

missing people is such a crappy part of life. i don't like it. it's not a good plan and there's nothing i can do about it. and that kind a makes me mad.

let's see . . . am i mad or sad today?

both. while on the phone thsi afternoon, i told an uncaring bank employee that i felt she 'didn't give a shit' and then i hung up on her. it felt good for about 1 second. i'm a little disappointed that i would act so juvenile.

ok, well, time to get over myself and pick up my kidling from piano lessons.

No comments: