Monday, September 28, 2009

meatless monday

my challenges are many (not really). . . not only have i not taken the time to have someone teach me how to upload pics to my computer (so sad) . . . i cannot figure out how to add a youtube video to my blog. so, the next best thing is a link that may or may not work.
edit:cannot get the link to show up so if you're still with me, go to youtube yourself and plug in meatless monday. the video is president obama talking about meatless monday and the perks.

i like the idea of meatless monday. have you heard about it? meatless monday is an international campaign that encourages people to cut out meat on mondays to improve their health and the health of the planet. reducing meat consumption by 15% (the equivalent of one day a week) lessens the risk of chronic preventable illness and has a strong positive impact on the environment.

i just noticed that my last post was about roast beast sandwiches. :)

'just another meatless monday, whoo-oh oh , i wish it was sunday, whoo-oh oh. (think the bangles)

No comments: